Several types of roleplayers (#RP-ers) reblog if you can think of more.
There are several types of role players
1. The serious type who always have the stick up their ass
2. The non serious type who do this just for fun (me)…
3. The drama seekers its in the name
4. The serious storyline erotica writers who write sex because fifty shades of grey
5. The thristy fuckers who can’t get a real life girlfriend and always asking for sex
6. The creepy guys from another country basically number 5 but on the other side of the world
7. The anime people again in the name also you guys are freaky
8. The ones people never see they only have their own little group away from every one else
9. The guys posing as girls for lesbian sex think about that next time guys
10. And the last one The girls posing as guys
If I left any out please comment down below this was just something popped into my head
Impromptu #StarWars #RP Performance: #Sith vs #Mandalorians (#StarWarsRebels)
Potential New Star Wars Actors Guild 77 Script for Twitter
Conflict: Force vs Non-Force
0. Mara Jade’s secret conference call with the Emperor turns ugly. The Emperor has ordered the orbital bombardment of Lothal. When it will happen is anyone’s guess.
1. Sabine notices Mara’s distress who orders her to shore up the barricades, and does not say why, but says that Lieutenant Bo-Katan was here…
What is #StarWars Canon, Now?
Stargate needs to be in Star Wars?
You know, when you see roleplays (RPs) by less than serious Star Wars fans that godmod and attempt to add elements from different Universes? They are a multi-verse RPer, which is okay if you want to do that, but then these same di’kuts attempt to dominate the entire landscape of RP on the social media platform, which makes integrity to Star Wars content lax?…